StarKist - Nail in my Tuna Fish on 12/23/18 at my home at 3:30pm

5.0

I found a nail in my Tuna Fish today 12/23/18 at my home at 3:30pm and not!! very happy!!.Something worse could have happened I could have swallowed it!.

I prepared this pasta tuna fish meal for myself today which is good as always smile and then I crunched down on this nail and hurt my tooth really bad. I've never had this happened before. I have been buying your product for over 33 plus years happily. I thought it was a bone, I pulled it out of mouth and was very alarmed and surprised!

to see it was nail. I don't start issues that are not true, this truly happened. I was very shocked! I have attached photos.

I included my can opener and the nail didn't or could have come from the can opener. The can was complete closed while opening the can.

I purchased this product a week ago at the Dollar Tree store on Bethel Rd., Columbus Ohio So you know where the product was purchased and distributed. Attached are my photos. I would please like contacted at email: belladee249@gmail.com or 614-674-5161.

Thank you very much in advance. Wishing you a Happy Holiday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Starkist Chunk Light Tuna.

Reason of review: I honestly found a nail in my tuna fish.

Preferred solution: Full refund and full cost of any damages to my tooth after biting down hard on this nail while eating my tuna fish meal with photos included. Thank you.

StarKist - Poor quality albacore

Bought four 5 oz cans of chunk white albacore tuna in water. There were no chunks - just all mushy. Most of your albacore is delicious - this purchase was barely edible.

Proof of purchase number 806710.

Product or Service Mentioned: Starkist Albacore Tuna.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

StarKist - Bones in.

To whom it may concern I was eating one of your chunk white Albacore tuna. As I was eating it I had found bones in my sandwich.

I had taken pictures if the bones and can. If you need anymore info call 859-248-4208

Product or Service Mentioned: Starkist Albacore Tuna.

Reason of review: Bad quality.